Foglight surrounds & mirror caps

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jake_133

Reaction score
Right guys, before I destroy a perfectly good set of foglight surrounds and mirror caps...How do they come off?
I'm guessing the mirror caps just click into place?
Same with the foglight surrounds actually.
Normally I'd just giv it a go, but lie I say, I'm a bit scared about breaking any little clips etc.

Any advice/help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Jake.

Mirror caps pull off but you never can be sure not to break the clips :(

Fog surrounds bumper off and unclip from behind

Jake_133":1w46xx8q said:
Oooo bugger :( I was hoping not to have to take the bumper off :(
Thanks as usual Karl :D

No problem may i ask why you want to remove them ?

For when I want to either get them painted gloss black, or carbon wrap. I haven't decided yet.
I think carbon wrapping (if I have a go myself) will be cheaper, but I think the gloss black will be nicer and look better.
I'm getting my wheels done gloss black too you see, and I've just bought a gloss black GT spoiler too.
Hopefully it'll look good! :)

Cheers mate
I saw a Red 133 at the Renault World Series weekend with gloss black wheels, but still had the anthracite mirror caps etc. Looked good though...

Come to think about it, it may have been parked next to your car Karl? I remember asking someone about a RS spoiler too. Maybe that was you? Haha.

Jake_133":3vyrpouv said:
Cheers mate
I saw a Red 133 at the Renault World Series weekend with gloss black wheels, but still had the anthracite mirror caps etc. Looked good though...

Come to think about it, it may have been parked next to your car Karl? I remember asking someone about a RS spoiler too. Maybe that was you? Haha.

On the saturday ? My car was parked need to the Meguiars stand and had a Red 133 next to me. Misses was asleep in the car feeling crap.

Yep :)
I only went on the Saturday.
I seem to remember someone being asleep in the car cus I woke her up when I asked lol. Oooops.
Yeah, the red 133 next to you had the black wheels :)

Was you with a mate? And the window was only open ever so slightly at first? I think i was doing bits on the laptop or having something to bite.

And yea it woke her up. Poor little thing was not feeling very well she had a migrain :lol:

My memory at that great from memory. I know she wasnt happy :lol:

She will be with me on 30th Jan :lol: so watch yaself ;)