For sale - Twingo 1.2 16V Special.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitfire1

Reaction score
Well time as moved on and it's time for the Twingo to be sold, I've put it on Ebay and the link is below, it's been great fun driving and working on the car, it drives very well and for an NA the performance is not bad also, any one interested drop me a PM.

Thanks
Rob. :cry:

shame your leaving mate, top work on your motor, where did you get the sports cell and exhaust from - which depot? also the side skirts? good luck with the sale.

flowerpowerdave":3h7t1qln said:
shame your leaving mate, top work on your motor, where did you get the sports cell and exhaust from - which depot? also the side skirts? good luck with the sale.
Hi I brought the cat off a garage based in the Midlands (also advertised on Ebay and Demon Tweeks also sell them), the exhaust was put together by Unique Exhausts in Stafford - https://www.unique-exhausts.co.uk/ They can also supply a sports cat if you ask them. The side skirts are genuine Renault as are the arches - not cheap if you can get them. I'm not sure how the sale will go just keeping my fingers crossed, if no bites this week I'll try Pistonheads.

Yep I'll be sorry to leave but I'm needing more funds for my Land Rover plus I've got a company run around so I've not got the room.

Rob. ;)

Spitfire1":1j26qa27 said:
flowerpowerdave":1j26qa27 said:
Hi I brought the cat off a garage based in the Midlands (also advertised on Ebay and Demon Tweeks also sell them), the exhaust was put together by Unique Exhausts in Stafford - https://www.unique-exhausts.co.uk/ They can also supply a sports cat if you ask them. The side skirts are genuine Renault as are the arches - not cheap if you can get them. I'm not sure how the sale will go just keeping my fingers crossed, if no bites this week I'll try Pistonheads.

Yep I'll be sorry to leave but I'm needing more funds for my Land Rover plus I've got a company run around so I've not got the room.

Rob. ;)

Shame you're selling up rob! Really like this car! :D you should have some interest soon enough ;)
Does the sports cat fit GTs aswell? Or is it a different system for the 1.2 n/a?

hi rob, if don't manage to sell your car as it is, would you consider putting it back to normal and selling me the suspension parts, if youve binned the original parts you could use mine. cheers mate..