For those who have the cash: Madeno TMR200 (210 HP 2.0 16V)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975DCS

Reaction score
https://www.madenoracing.com/performance/

Will not be cheap, this is one of the more expensive companies in Holland... I doubt there will be room left for throttle bodies for even more...

Also has the following:
  • ECU remapping: 141 HP @ 6850 rpm and 167 Nm @ 4450 rpm (figures seems real) for 664,00 euro plus optional rolling road for 220,00 euro
    TMR145 Engine performance kit: 145 HP @ 6900 rpm and 172 NM @ 4450 rpm (figures seems real) for 2.225,00 euro

The price seem a little steep for the little gains......

Ha ha welcome to Holland! And Madeno is a bit more expensive than most. They seem to deliver nice work, but not very wild modifications! I was actually surprised to see they have a 2.0 16V conversion! And Clio/Brembo set up!

1975DCS":knld0fdr said:
Will not be cheap, this is one of the more expensive companies in Holland..

Understatement...

Remap @ £580 + £200 for Rolling Road....

I do like the Carbon Trim for the exhaust though :D Still £75 :(

Lordyb":l22ki623 said:
Ile take the 2l engine! Haha. Would b sweet!!!

is their acctualy space for that engine where they gona put the battery and other stuff are they going to mount it in your passenger seat :lol:

i do wonder if its possible whitout cutting and replacing to much stuff to the back of your car to fit that 2L engine

but if it will work i like to wonder whats the price =o i would be terrifying try and race a tuned up 2L Twingo :D to see it spin away whit 210 HP :D

I guess engine bay is the same as in Clio II - should be no problem with F4R.
Also remember that some company swapped 1.2 Twingo to F4RT, that mean 2.0 engine and _TURBO_ (and that takes lot of space too).

If someone wants to test it out they can use my 1.2 twingo?