Forced into a bank transaction

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubz

Reaction score
So some back story, I was at a club all was going well. Was in the process off pulling a girl. Went the the loo. When I was washing my hands a guy came up to me in an aggressive manor and threatened me. I felt like this threat was more than just a beating. I end up buying a drink under duress. As this guy was very aggressive and menacing and forced me into buying him drinks I didn't want too. I have the exact time and place this drink was bought and there is CCTV of the bar where I bought this drink and someone at the bar said that this was an issue that happened at the bar a bit..

What do I do?

I've rang the bank and explained it, the bank said it was an issues with the bar, the bar said to sort it out with the police but they gave me email addresses and contact details and the police said to sort it out with the bar...

I've got the receipt of the time it happened. The bar have the CCTV of it and I've gotten multiple accounts of me saying about this event to other people... This included just after the exact transaction with them.

No, I cannot remember the face of the guy as I tired not to look at him. But with recognition of them with CCTV I could. And with the transaction time and Auth Code I could.

So what I'm saying is how do I sort this issue out and get this guy and put him under the rightful restraints according with the law. Also I will take this as far as it needs too...

Any help is needed...

Thanks!

not being cheeky, but why didn't you just laugh at him and say yeah okay mate have a lovely evening / wrap a headbutt on the boy and blow him a kiss ??? the CCTV is surely just going to show you buying a guy a drink, how do you know he wouldn't just say he's gay and was hoping to get you into more than just your generosity :p ? do you have any evidence of this threat, did anyone hear it and can verify it? otherwise in the eyes of the law, it's here say .... your word against ''his'' so to speak. honestly, get down to that club and go into what i call mad stabber mode, you know when your fuse blows and mr nice guy turns into mr no f***s were given. you'll no doubt get your CCTV, which iirc correctly is available to anyone under a freedom of information request as you were being filmed and it's apparently for your own protection ; so demand it under a freedom of information request :)

Honestly it looked like he was hiding something in his pocket probably nothing but I didn't really want to find out otherwise I would have just walked passed him.

It was in an empty toilet but people were coming in, seeing what was happening then walking straight out again.