French Car Show 2011 Rockingham 5th June Track Time

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

Reaction score
Guys we are looking at track time for you at FCS. We need to know from the trackdayers what you would prefer to do more we have set up a poll. Meganesport have also done the same to give us a idea.

Choices are

Dedicated 30 minutes
Dedicated 15 minutes
Non Dedicated 30 minutes
Non Dedicated 15 minutes

ive gone for 30mins dedicated but in this time i think i will blow my car up :(

dear lord if your doing it, least get it dedicated for your 133.net if they'll do that!!!
didnt enjoy it one bit at all last time even though i wasnt driving, had to spend every second looking out for cars over taking us on both sides of tracks even around bends :(

The only problem we have is that we (the club/Karl and I) have to pay to get a dedicated slot just for us. It's very costly and so would most likely have to bump the price of track time up just for this.

I think we're considering doing dedicated with Meganesport.net which means you'll constantly get overtaken by Meganes BUT there won't be any heroes in 205's etc trying to write your car off.

constantly over taken? depends if they can drive, lol. but i dont mind paying extra for dedicated track time, just depends on how the rest feel about it

depends if they can drive is big question, guessing from megsport they aint gonna be dicks and leave over taking to the straights.
we almost had to crashes due to others spinning on track and two cars over taking on both sides to realise they were both doing leading into a corner.
we took out insurence for that outting, 100 quid but worth it if we went off or something happened

Having tracktime with both meganesport and clio197.net id better for all owners as non of them or us are in a chaved up £100 car that they dont care about. Doing it with bot them clubs helps cost and also you know you have trust within each other and now worrying about a chaved up boy racer running into the side of you :)

Dedicated 30 minutes!

Though its always fun owning a chav.

Status
Not open for further replies.