fuel cut off reset switch 08 plate twingo extreme

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

erectorvision

Reaction score
hi chaps and ladies i had a bump both airbags gone off i been told i need to reset the fuel cut off switch under the bonnet on inner wing but i cant find it any suggestions much appreciated pete from sunny doncaster :lol:

also if the airbags have deployed and stored a fault in the airbag comp it will need a new one of them too!!

Did you gave any luck with this? Unfortunately I momentarily forgot how to drive last night and managed to clip a curb on a roundabout which set the passenger seat airbag off. Car damage is minimal but the engine wont start due to the airbag.

Anyone know of a quick/cheap fix to just get it started agin before I take it to renault and get everything sorted with it?

Thanks in advance

P.S Karl I might need to get some parts costs and what you might be able to do on them :)

SO annoyed at myself mate! :( Poor roxy!

Need to find some way of getting the airbag ecu sorted or maybe just bite the bullet and arrange for it to be trailered to Renault and let them sort it all and have an early service while its ther e- my bank wont like mme for it but at least that way I will have her back to her best!

chris thats not good to hear.

hope gets sorted soon

if you hit a curb that hard did it screw your tracking up?

You have to replace the airbag computer and configure it to be able to start the engine as a red fault code will appear in the computer preventing it from starting.

you need to change the airbag's ecu too, fitted under the stereo +- and the seatbelts tensioner anyway, if they are not blow too :roll:

edit, i remind, aibags ecu can not be reset, you can only change

Yeh and once its been replaced it has to be configured as comes from renault with the computer locked. Has to be put on the renault CLIP machine to have this done.

I clipped a curb the other day and my seat airbad deployed I have replaced the airbag ecu but the car wont start any ideas what to try next

Frazerburns133cup":2ev1wwhk said:
I clipped a curb the other day and my seat airbad deployed I have replaced the airbag ecu but the car wont start any ideas what to try next

I think the answer is -

Autotech01":2ev1wwhk said:
Yeh and once its been replaced it has to be configured as comes from renault with the computer locked. Has to be put on the renault CLIP machine to have this done.