"Go Faster Stripes" Damaged

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

01jones

Reaction score
Took my car to a hand car wash yesterday and they have used the pressure washer far too close to the decal gordini stripes and damaged them, does anyone have any idea how much these will cost to replace, and i presume they will only be available to buy direct from renault?

Oem stripes are a couple of hundred quid, they're not made in huge quantities and the 'G' that runs through them means Renault will be the only place for a like for like replacement.

i believe so mate, because they have the gordini emblems inside them etc. shouldn't be too expensive, happy to get you a reduced price + postage for new and original renault stripes! i'll let you know a price tomorrow afternoon if you wish mate

SG11 YAY reg yeah? i'll pm you :) if the price is good for you, it'll be a simple paypal me in the form of a gift and i'll have it posted to you if you wish

oscar":jjsgog7k said:
i believe so mate, because they have the gordini emblems inside them etc. shouldn't be too expensive, happy to get you a reduced price + postage for new and original renault stripes! i'll let you know a price tomorrow afternoon if you wish mate

SG11 YAY reg yeah? i'll pm you :) if the price is good for you, it'll be a simple paypal me in the form of a gift and i'll have it posted to you if you wish

£200 last time I checked from renault for original Gordini ones and not the standard non embossed stripes.

The guy at the garage said to get him a receipt and see how much they were so if you could maybe draught me something up and email it to me with the price that would be great. Thanks for the help oscar!

That's a great help thanks :D it's not proof for my purposes it's for the guy that is paying for it from the car wash company (well hopefully) as he told me to get a receipt and we would go from there.

I will also get a price direct from renault and hopefully when the guy sees the cheaper option from your contact he will go for that.

Cheers again you guys are all really helpful hopefully I will be able to repay the favour one day :D

how did this go? my stripes on my gordini on the roof are looking worse and worse everytime i see them. i work at renault my self but only just started but no ones can find the gordini stripes. any one got a part number for them?? thanks