Goodies for the twingo

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toni_133

Reaction score
I`ve just bought some goodies for the twingo as my cleaning products are getting a bit low and thought i`ll try out some new products. heres the list

Dodo Juice - Lime Prime 250ml Price: £11.49
Premium Blue Rim & Wheel Cleaner Price: £5.91
Meguiars Replacement Clay Bar Price : £8.47
Dodo Juice - Born Slippy 500ml Price: £5.91

The only product i`ve used before are the clay bars so a little excited to get cleaning with the new products.

lets just hope it doesnt snow this weekend then or rain so i can actually get to the clean her, the poor thing looks minging at the minute, you cant even see the Twingo badge anymore on the boot

Good shout on the cleaning goodies.

The Lime Prime is very good stuff, I've got the normal and lite version. I've not tried Born Slippy but no doubt it's a good clay lube. :)

Let me know if it's good, although I've no doubt being a Dodo Juice product it'll be pretty good.

I've used Meguiars Quik Detailer as a clay lube before or Chemical Guys Speed Wipe does the job pretty well. Also Sonus Glyde is a great clay lube as well, I use that with their Green Clay and it's spot on. :)

i`ve used Meguiars Quik Detailer and wasnt very impressed, the autoglym was ok, but you had to keep applying it over and over to stop the clay from getting dry and sticking to the paint work.

I shall let you know, hopefully i will be able to give the twingo a good clean this weekend

I've got Dodo Juice Born Slippy and I think it's a great clay lube. The trouble is that this is the first clay lube i've used so I don't have anything to compare it with.

All great products! Born Slippy is my favourite clay lube and it's a million times better than the Megs one.

PM me if you're after any more Dodo Juice products, as I'm an authorised reseller and will give members of this forum good discounts :)

The only down side to the Meguiars Quick Detailer is that I used a sh!t load to stop it drying out. Not the best but did the job.

I'll stick with the Sonus one for now but will probably go with Born Slippy when I'm next in the market for it. :)

Monster Detail":j40q9i9r said:
All great products! Born Slippy is my favourite clay lube and it's a million times better than the Megs one.

PM me if you're after any more Dodo Juice products, as I'm an authorised reseller and will give members of this forum good discounts :)

ok, great thanks :)