gordini project

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well a dini is pretty much the same car as a 133 just with more luxury interior is it not? better to have the rare car than the commoner i say, bit of a head turner to those who know what it is

I think thats what jraed means.. It does look spot on.. But i wouldnt have the foggiest it was a gordini without any of the stripes, whites and polished wheels..

BlackTwingo-i":51xc80hp said:
I think thats what jraed means.. It does look spot on.. But i wouldnt have the foggiest it was a gordini without any of the stripes, whites and polished wheels..

Exactly, anyway no one else seems to get my point so I shall shut up in this thread

jra3d":3kza4vn0 said:
BlackTwingo-i":3kza4vn0 said:

Exactly, anyway no one else seems to get my point so I shall shut up in this thread
aww sweetie :lol: :lol:
I get you & black twingo-i, could have done this to a normal 133 and not a rare model. Still looks good tho :)