gt engine replacement, mad thoughts

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah you can drift FWD, it's very unstable and you cannot get anywhere near the slip angles or entry and exit speeds, it's very very slow and unstable. very boring and painful to watch, always a laugh though if someone absolutely goes for it!!!

tw11ngo":3e2ldaa6 said:
yeah you can drift FWD, it's very unstable and you cannot get anywhere near the slip angles or entry and exit speeds, it's very very slow and unstable. very boring and painful to watch, always a laugh though if someone absolutely goes for it!!!

Chav :?:

Jamie5414":pfgis6i1 said:
tw11ngo":pfgis6i1 said:

Chav :?:

:arrow: taxi for you dude!

tw11ngo":20dsr3v0 said:
Isn't there a difference between drafting and dragging its arse?

a FWD car is fun when it's wet going at speed, as for anything else, RWD or 4x4 every time

Driftcars... Hmmm... Don't like them at all! But group B's: yes! But comparing a front engined, rear wheel drive car to the mighty 205T16 E2 doesn't make sense at all... I think a turbo'd 1.6 or 2.0 would do the trick same a high revving 2.0 engine... How about a Corsa VXR engine, tuned to over 300 bhp: light and small engine!

fair enough 4x4 is just to safe. race in FWD or RWD give spectators more fun more crashes! aha

a lot of people think 4wd is un crashable, give me a FWD stepping out sideways over a 4WD stepping out sideways any day of the week on the road lol, 4WD isnt easy to catch when it starts to go!