hamster eye infection

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar

Reaction score
right, i fell a little bit of a gay boy (no offence LC :p) for asking but has anyone had a hamster and one of it's eyes has become half closed as if it's got an eye infection of some sort? and if so, what did you do? i realise this isn't the place to ask but sometimes you never know. i do feel a little silly asking, it's my gf's hamster and she's a little bit worried and so am i. even if it's just a hamster, you're only human and i can't stand to see an animal in distress.

i'm thinking of using a gentle anti bacterial eye solution and watering it down a little bit, do you think that should be okay?

my mates hamster had this, went to the vets they have it some drugs, the eye fell out and now he's happy as larry

download.jpg

maybe he can become captain jack sparrow, esquire during the night?

Forgot to add that he got a dodgy eye fighting the fire breathing hamster dragons, the hamster went all ninja on the dragons ass and almost killed it but the fire breath scorched the eye then the dragon fled the scene