Happy Birthday to my Twingo?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Just received an email from renault... Happy Birthday to your Twingo, its nearing its first year... Well thats all well and good... but my twingo is only a month old :p

Anyone else get this? Maybe they will send me another spongey cloth thing :)

Nope was all built to order! Well I hope so anyway it took them about five weeks! I didn't read through the hole thing so I will later!

I got one when it was my Twingo's first birthday :p

I got a free cloth thing :p

toni_133":1s06e9v2 said:
I`m just waiting for my letter telling me that my twingo is 3 and needs a MOT :-(
U know your get a letter soon cos there want u to have your mot done with them what ever u do Toni don't get it done at quick fit they tried to fail my mates megane on a steerin lock lol

hahah on a steering lock, what muppets!!! i`m going to get my local Renault garage to do it this time then it will be going to my local garage who used to look after my rover mini

Yea it definately wouldn't be a year old as yours is like mine took 5 weeks to be delivered and only dynamiques from about November got the black gloss mirrors and front fogs, think Renault made a boo boo! Lol