Harry's sensible option

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryquiff

Reaction score
The time had come to buy my second car and go for something a little newer and maybe a bit more sensible. My first car was a MGF trophy 160. Would recommend, real good laugh and a real hot hatch beater in terms of pace. the blue one is mine and yellow is my mums cause she got a bit jealous hahh.
Spent unbeleivable amounts on that car but it was time for soemthing new. I kinda still have that car as i sold it to my dad and it is now away in storage. I had a budget and could never have a boring car, so the two options were the twingo or swift sport. Settled for the twingo as it just seemed the more fun and more me.

First thoughts : already love the car, maybe even think its more fun than my mg which i thought id never say. Just loves going round corners, it just keeps pulling into the corner. ALready been to edinburgh from lincoln, which was a big trek but it never once felt uncomfatble. Plus it was so much fun chasing a golf gti through the scottish borders.

then the little changes started....