Headlights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanWright19

Reaction score
Just a quick question,

I have owned my Twingo GT for just over a year but it has started to have a random issue with the headlights, basically they seem to turn on when ever they like. It has only started the past couple of days, i will turn on the ignition and the headlights will be on without the switch in the on position. To turn them off I have to cycle them through the on/off position a couple of times.

I think it could be a relay that is just sticking, but before I investigate further I was wondering if any twingo's have automatic headlights that I have somehow activated. I swear it said auto wipers and lights when i bought it but can't seem to find in the manual.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

Hi. Looks like the GT does have auto lights. Had them on my Clio 172 and on one occasion they didn`t come on when I started the car in an unlit garage. Turned them on and off manually a couple of times and it was fine after that. Assume it was a glitch and by me doing that, it sorted it.

Hi GT has autolights pretty sure you cycle them on and off until it beeps