** Hello All New Members **

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am picking up my twingo rs gordini on Sunday and cannot wait! I want it to be a bit of a project as well though, so can anybody suggest and mods that would be good for it as i do not have much experience with twingo's at all haha! Looking to do performance and visual mods, not sure about messing with the suspension though because I really don't want to ruin the handling! Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers!

They are pretty good looking cars anyway, I can only suggest:

Painted calipers
Osram Nightbreaker Bulbs
A good detail and valet

Hi all new to the forum but not to renault sports. I'm acquiring a twingo gt in the next couple of weeks off my partners sisters boyfriend as he's going away to work. I'll be turning it back to standard as it has a silly loud exhaust (I'm 23 and it's still to loud for me) and the biggest air intake I've ever seen! Any help on people selling standard parts would be great! Mick

Hi I own 2012 SILVERSTONE EDITION NO. 48 of 50 Renault twingo 133, love it more than my first twingo extreme in Orange which I had to get rid of because I got married, now we run two cars I got not only an upgrade but special addition too. My problem though is this morning I killed a pheasant by hitting it at 60mph, but it didn't go down without a fight and ripped my fog lamp surround. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement for it?

Hi all,

I'm a new member to the forum, and I have a red 09 Plate Twingo 133 CUP. I've been looking at some forums and i've noticed the twingo133 stickers. Where do I get them from?

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi All, I purchased my red Twingo 133 sport 08 in Nov 2014 , I'll admit it wasn't the car I had in mind at the time as my KA sport suddenly died on me and I wanted a replacement but didn't really have anything specific in mind . Anyway it's been fun to drive and the only issues I've had to date were filling up , took me ages and couldn't get a full tank despite being at the petrol station some 20 minutes and the steering rods . Both issues were recently repaired at a Renault dealer and it's running like a dream again !

Hello my name is Jordan I have bought a 1.2 8v twingo for my first car (I know it's not a Renault sport but I hope I win get accepted to the twingo community) I was wondering if anyone had any good modding advice

HI, I'm Blaz from SLovenia and I own a white Twingo RS cup

quick question does anybody know where can I get center caps for Speedline Maracana rims?

thx

Hi I'm new and just bought a Twingo GT 1.2 GCE with turbo pushed to 120bhp. Just wondering, is this a 133? See 133 everywhere and not quite sure what it's for or if it's just the RS that's a 133?. It's a 2008 model, so beautiful.

Kylesaynor01":1w6t6mx5 said:
Hi I'm new and just bought a Twingo GT 1.2 GCE with turbo pushed to 120bhp. Just wondering, is this a 133? See 133 everywhere and not quite sure what it's for or if it's just the RS that's a 133?. It's a 2008 model, so beautiful.
Hi - 133 is the name for the RS model as its 133bhp - yours would be called a GT

Hello guys, I'might soon to be buying myself a Twingo 133 Looking forward to getting to know my car, you guys and popping down to a few shows!

Hi I'm Adrian i recently purchased a 133 cup in Blue, 48 k FSH .
Very chuffed with it!

Hello I have just brought a 10 plate twingo sport love it but want to add some 17inch wheel's where do I start? Also any other suggestions on mods and thing's?

Mott399":2fzf0gf0 said:
Hello I have just brought a 10 plate twingo sport love it but want to add some 17inch wheel's where do I start? Also any other suggestions on mods and thing's?

Welcome, guessing it's an RS model when you say a sport? If so they were available with 17" wheels as an option from Renault so it depends really on if you want the factory option wheels (cup wheels) or some aftermarket ones? Budget? What is currently fitted?

Other popular mods are a panel filter to replace the paper air filter from the likes of BMC or similar, lowering springs if you want to drop it a little and make it handle a bit better and then it's on to exhausts etc... :)

Hey all new Twingo friends! On the "must do" mods topic, for RS models at least, you must pull off the external rubber "flap" or bung on the outside of the airbox. It does no harm to air filtration or mpg and will give you no performance increase, but it will make your RS sound much beefier under throttle.