Hello

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Heya
My name is David aka Chicken and im 19 years old. :D
I dont own a 133 but i do have a twingo extreme. I am thinking of getting a 133 in the future. I already have mods on the car and am looking at more and more. I also own a yamaha xj6. Hope to get to know you guys better and hopefully meet some of you.

Chicken

Welcome David!

Where abouts are you based? Would be nice to get some extra members along to some meets, especially some non-sports!

15 Inch white rims, ICE; Alpine headunit, Pioneer 6X9 and 5 inch alpines in custom parcel shlef, 10 Inch sub. Blue neon boot light (currently broke,) got 35mm lowered springs to go on, thinking on HID's and rear RS spoiler but still looking for more.

Hatton Performance on here can sort out HID's and Karl can sort out RS Spoiler if you need to look at prices :)

Sounds good, got any photos?

Friend of mine with a rs got HID's done by a friend but i mite get a quote. I already know a fare amount about karl of facebook and twingooc. Ill make a progress thread thursday probs so you can see the mini beast :)
P.s call me chicken please

I know enough to say your car looked like it had a complete respray this morning :p Also any one able to help with making a signature i rather useless.

Friedchicken91":ds3hb8d4 said:
I know enough to say your car looked like it had a complete respray this morning :p Also any one able to help with making a signature i rather useless.

I wouldnt bother matt was ment to of removed signatures at we weekend but hasnt yet :lol: There are using to much space up so we are just sticking with bigger avatars

Oh ok cheers will try making a avatar sometime not sure on that either :( Also Matt im from a town called Brackley dow the road from silverstone

I know where brackley is we have to drive past it to get to silverstone