Hi all tce owner looking for more...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Westy":1e01jvkz said:
Trust no one on eBay.... Renault it is... Or breakers..
I've bought the rail + injectors via Cliosport.net

already remapped the car but eventually I don't think I'll remap it again with the new injectors so if you're interested.. PM me

add some go faster lights for a 5bhp increase, don't forget the carbon wrapped bonnet for that lighter front end lol

tw11ngo":1yozh3r5 said:
add some go faster lights for a 5bhp increase, don't forget the carbon wrapped bonnet for that lighter front end lol

Really thanks but you keep yours.

MovingShadow":1jeykpjx said:
Westy":1jeykpjx said:
Trust no one on eBay.... Renault it is... Or breakers..
I've bought the rail + injectors via Cliosport.net

already remapped the car but eventually I don't think I'll remap it again with the new injectors so if you're interested.. PM me

Nice offer will see after it's mapped, I may keep it at 130bhp to be safe for now. So may not need injectors yet, looking at gt15 as an angree snail replacement.

Surely getting a bigger turbo but going for an output the standard one will be worse on performance as the bigger the turbo the more noticeable turbo lag is?

The twingos turbo is so small I hardly notice turbo lag in mine.

waitey":32j8px15 said:
Surely getting a bigger turbo but going for an output the standard one will be worse on performance as the bigger the turbo the more noticeable turbo lag is?

The twingos turbo is so small I hardly notice turbo lag in mine.

You hardly notice the boost too imo, it's not about getting the most bhp out of the car, That's never been the case, it's a 1.2.... :roll: It should look nice under bonnet and drive well with potential for more if thats what can happen in The future, makes sence if the fanimold is being fabricated to put a more usable friendlier flange on it as then more options are available.

The standard turbo unit some turbo companies wont even refurb or fix if it needs it... The standard turbo is poor at best,

The gt15 is easy to refurb and also offers good performance for smaller engine cars, it's spec if for 1.0 - 1.6 engines coming on boost quick, It's used on various models already as standard. Precise to have garett and if the Market ever picks up with tce engine components etc the flange is same for t25 etc. It's an older turbo but still very capable and robust... Speak to tom at turbo dynamics....

Collect new angry snail tomorrow.....Need a tasteful small bonnet vent too.... That's small tasteful non chavish and subtle.... I was thinking evo 7 vent it's fairly small and angles may suitnthe Clio

Car goes in tomorrow have turbo, rocker gasket, oil and filter, need to order some silicone hoses and still find a bonnet vent, silly prices on eBay....

JE_GT":207xkjhx said:
Should start a progress thread ;)

:!: It's gone for 2 weeks, so not much progress although they will be taking pictures as the work is done :D went for classic black samco hose to keep it subtle not in your face colours :roll: some nice clips to boot, thinking a louvres style vent like the old ford rs style.

The update is that the oil feed on the gt1544 wasn't ideal, and couldn't be twisted to be functional, so with this problem a k03 turbo will be used. the same as on golf 1.8 iirc.
The intercooler is in and I should collect it next Friday ish.