Hi all tce owner looking for more...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The flange will be the same I'm sure, as the same family of turbos, but with a ko4 comes lots of lag but I'm not chasing big bhp and didn't even have ko4 on the list to even consider, Clio is only a 1198 cc. Iirc ko3 are good for circa 200bhp. No modifications needed to fit ko3 as the manifold is being made specific for that turbo.

Latest update is the bonnet vent first naca vent I bought was rubbish plasticy mold, so now bought a carbon fibre evo 7 style naca vent with crew threads so should look nice.

Sparco 300 steering wheel with quick release boss and new clutch kit from renault ordered today. I need know what fitments the oil filter has so incan order then right sandwich plate and oil cooler etc.... Any ideas guys?!?

man the fuel rail from the 182 does not fit onto the twingo tce engine :) so don't bother your backside buying a rail, you only need the injectors from webber, brand new

Yep i know that mate, weve boxed this off already :) I already have the injectors, came with rail anyway.

The oil cooler is next on the todo list next weekend

Does anyone know what size fitment the oil filter is on tce... I need to know ASAP so I can order oil cooler and sandwich plate ..... If you know please please let me know, can't find info in the Haynes manual and Renault parts have not replied to my email asking for the info....

Sheds don't have wheels, I dont see a add picture button.... I don't have them on photo bucket etc, I have them on my phone, Htc desire hd. Could post up lots of pics from phone but can't see how to.

So dis trusting of you....

Oh and..

E288216D-578A-482E-B692-DE6B0DCBC1C2-115-0000007E4F16A8E8.jpg

:)

Regarding brakes I can't seem to find bigger callipers to fit either....probs going to go down the route of updated Brembo disks and pads. Still searching for a bigger brake upgrade though!!

Think Brembo brakes on a Clio TCe are alittle overkill.

Like waitey, I wonder if you can't use Twingo RS disc and brake pads.

MovingShadow":fypz1n2q said:
Think Brembo brakes on a Clio TCe are alittle overkill.

Like waitey, I wonder if you can't use Twingo RS disc and brake pads.
They don't come with the big 4 pot callipers...they use standard callipers with brembo disks and pads with the same size as the standard ones.