HID Help

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Heya.
Just wondering where people with HID kits have fitted the electronic control gear (pics appreciated)

On passenger side its hidden in battery box on driver side mines near the engine mount in the hole, although if you dont have pipes running the side of the bay can mount it there

I put mine in the battery casing and the other side i used the mounting bracket and bolted it where my air con is bolted aswell

Cheers ill have a look when i get a chance. Trying to find a wiring diagram atm.

I just pmed you a wiring diagram that may help. If you have a problem pm me and ill see what i can do. I never got pictures last night as it was pitch black but ill have a look today if i get the chance :) im working though aswell today

As promised here is the places i have put my ballast. Passenger side still needs ther wiring tidying up but never mind lol

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

Cheers have looked today but need to get some bolts for fitting so should be on tommorow :)
Dont have air con and i have a flat surface there instead so bolting it down to that and then same in battery box.

Take a look at the review section on TOC, theres a 133 cup without aircon and hid kit there

Prabmire":36u7m5sl said:
Take a look at the review section on TOC, theres a 133 cup without aircon and hid kit there

Its max's car on here drop max a pm im sure he will be able to help :D

all done and looking awsome will take some pics later if it stops snowing :D

No worrys mate just trying to find somewhere to put your sticker lol. Look weird by any of my others as there all white but ill think of sumin even if its under the car :)