HIDs Fitted, but not working.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jra3d

Reaction score
Ok, just fitted the HIDs, wired in and in place, but not working, i'm probably looking too hard at it. But what could i be missing!!

mate... if you want i can meet you somewhere and look at it for you?

Have you checked you have the plug to the ballast the right way round I.e. The polarity might be incorrect . Just my two pence worth.

we know the true story though don't we mate;) haha

Congrats mate:)

jra3d":1by55p4q said:
Ok so I got hungry, went to eat walk out turn lights on an click they work!!! Random!!!
After swapping it round and getting the polarity correct? :lol:

Well rumour has it robs a little sneaky and whilst i was eating be snuck in and fixed them!!

To be honest. When I stopped fiddling before dinner the only change i had done was strip the control unit down too see if there was a loose wire as the meter showed no output. Couldn't see anything so went for dinner, came back to take photos so could go look at robs. Plugged control unit in and after that.... They worked so no idea all I can think is maybe a loose terminal....

Well the control unit which was sealed was the only thing I disconnected before they worked. But oh well I'm really happy with the outcome. I'll put pictures of how I've done the wires later