'How To' Change the Interior Light

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was good when it was all blue though, but police could pull you over if you have them on while driving/

BEJ_2011":896678gn said:
You replaced it with an led? I did mine and the one in the boot! Makes so much difference! When I eventually get a three bulb one I might put different colours in :)

Yea replaced it with an LED bulb from Hatton Performance, makes such a difference :D

HigtonA":2e9z4twg said:
It was good when it was all blue though, but police could pull you over if you have them on while driving/

Do you mean having your interior light on while driving? I couldnt stand it at nite way too distracting

holliedynamique":1ztrmt18 said:
HigtonA":1ztrmt18 said:

Do you mean having your interior light on while driving? I couldnt stand it at nite way too distracting

Well i managed to turn my friends on and he didnt even notice till we stopped!! :| :|

That one will work, but I think £30 is a bit steep! I had one on there for £18 i think! Search for T10 interior map light and see what you find ;-)