insurance renewal

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 980

Reaction score
Adrain flux have just quoted me the best price so far £351! I'm 24 with 5 years no claims

I paid £530 last year with Brentacre and that was with lots of phoning around.

Anyone else has any good success with any particular insurance companies recently?

I'm going to call manning uk on monday as their policy comes with unlimited track day cover but it's looking like flux win this year

Yeah renewing on the 6th this month for £289 with my exhaust and bump in 2013 that was not my fault. I am 20 with 10 years no claims tho :)

That's spot on!! I took out a new policy with Hastings Direct 2 weeks ago. I was previously with admiral for 2 years but got quoted £890 for my renewal only £100 drop over previous year. Paying £390 with Hastings which I'm over the moon with :) I'm 22 and have 2 years no claims!!

Rob_McLav":1xkz8adj said:
Yeah renewing on the 6th this month for £289 with my exhaust and bump in 2013 that was not my fault. I am 20 with 10 years no claims tho :)

Oh I didn't know the legal age to learn to drive was 10 :lol:

this all hurts to read, I'm 20 with exhaust declared and pay £1200

19, 1 years NCB, think it was just under £700, multi car policy :)
I do have a GT though

26 & 9 years NCB - £204 with modifications declared with adrian flux

markhardy":aw5e30g1 said:
That's cheap for 22! How on earth did you manage that?!!

I'm surprised I got it that cheap myself so god knows, just went on compare the market and there it was.. I've got the mother on as second driver, unsure if that's made a difference or not.

22 with roughly £3,500 worth of mods, 3 points and 4 years ncb for £550 with Adrian Flux. Cracking deal!

sullii94":1hzq1kva said:
19, 1 years NCB, think it was just under £700, multi car policy :)
I do have a GT though

For 1 year no claims that's not bad. I'm 20 but still born in 1994 but mines £470, 3 years no claim. Going down to £330 next year if the rates don't change :p

Some reason a GT is way cheaper than the i-music..

James-Hilton":1hzq1kva said:
22 with roughly £3,500 worth of mods, 3 points and 4 years ncb for £550 with Adrian Flux. Cracking deal!

Damn! That's a bloody good price!

jamesw":3mafqz9f said:
That's spot on!! I took out a new policy with Hastings Direct 2 weeks ago. I was previously with admiral for 2 years but got quoted £890 for my renewal only £100 drop over previous year. Paying £390 with Hastings which I'm over the moon with :) I'm 22 and have 2 years no claims!!
I'm 20 with Admiral mines only £650 :D

markhardy":1woc0ybs said:
Adrain flux have just quoted me the best price so far £351! I'm 24 with 5 years no claims

I paid £530 last year with Brentacre and that was with lots of phoning around.

Anyone else has any good success with any particular insurance companies recently?

I'm going to call manning uk on monday as their policy comes with unlimited track day cover but it's looking like flux win this year
Hi,
Just out of curiosity were we still the most competitive?
Regards,
Dan.

I switched over to A.Flux Back in April - they were cheaper with declared mods than whoever I was with beforehand without mods! I had to question the girl on the phone for aaaaaages to make sure she had it right & she did I just couldn't believe it!

Chris knott have just beat Adrian flux. I've just paid 320 in the end with all extras included free and mods covered like for like. Awesome! I decided to go with chris knott as they used the same underwriter as who I am with currently

£160 fully comp for the year to add to my multi-car policy with Admiral.

However I'm also pretty old (compared to most on here anyway) and my 133 has no mods.