Inverness - Sunday - 17/08/14

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiamR172

Reaction score
Neil off here and a few locals with Renault sports are meeting on Sunday in Inverness for a coffee and a short drive if anyone is interested. I know it's short notice, we had it planned for next weekend but for some reason I decided to arrange it for this weekend[emoji44]

13:15 ish if anyone is interested :)

Dodgems or jetski would have been best for today :(
Hopefully Mike gets the Meg fixed up without too much hassle after one of Kermits friends tried to get in the boot.

I'm guessing that the combined noise of yours and my TBs at max chat would have sounded rather awesome from the Tore roundabout. I know mine can be heard from a mile away :twisted:

Yeah mike is getting a quote tomorrow for the damage and she's going to pay out of her pocket rather than insurance but he has her details just incase!

The weather was/is nasty, it's no fun when it's this wet.

Mine is quite loud aswell, I'm not sure what sort of distance they can be heard from but my brother took it out a run one day and I could hear him going up the dual carriageway from my house which is quite far haha. Nothing better than a good roar of the ITBs is there :)

Actually can't believe how quick my day turned bad today :( started off well albeit the weather was horrendous THEN it went sour! Still cant believe she drove into me when we were all already at a stand still at a RED light :(

Looks to be just plastic damage so hopefully not too much faff to get it sorted. Gutted is an understatement