iPhone app with GPS speed logger

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1975DCS

Reaction score
I tried to search the app store but didn't find anything, but is there an iPhone app with GPS speed logger? I don't mean 0-60 or quarter mile times, but something that can log over a couple of minutes and can show a graph of 50-100 or whatever speed you have done... Anyone?

There a Renault app which has gps on so of your doing like a lap every time you go past that gps point it updates so from miles on lap to time you could work out average but I don't know... Also I you just want your speed download a HUD app that will do it off gps bud

Could you use one of the cycling apps? There are various apps for training whilst cycling or running that tell you where you've been by gps, how far/fast you've travelled... and give you lots of graphs of all the data.

DrDrew":2srraax1 said:
Could you use one of the cycling apps? There are various apps for training whilst cycling or running that tell you where you've been by gps, how far/fast you've travelled... and give you lots of graphs of all the data.

Yep, I've tried that but it cuts out at 100 km/h in the graph and 140 km/h in the diagram... Also it is hard to see on the seconds... I was hoping to get an actual reading of acceleration and deceleration times including the distance it took, data like you seen on rsiauto and some German magazines...

benmc":3tqm0725 said:
There a Renault app which has gps on so of your doing like a lap every time you go past that gps point it updates so from miles on lap to time you could work out average but I don't know... Also I you just want your speed download a HUD app that will do it off gps bud

Thanks but TomTom on my iPhone does about the same I guess...

There's an in car CCTV app called Witness which is designed to video your driving and records audio, video as well as location and speed. Not sure if it's the kind of thing you're looking for but it's a great app in general. :)