is everyone alright that went to see jim clak rally?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manofhow

Reaction score
hope everyone is alright that went to watch it from the forum.

thoughts go to families that were injured and killed.

I know Oscar and singlespeed were going.
Thoughts go out the the family's involved with both incidents today.

Graeme

Madmatt, Oscar n Ryan and myself are all fine.

What exactly happened were not entirely sure as we were on different stages. Bad news though :(

Just heard about this - my thoughts are with the families that lost their loved ones.

got back last night, everyones fine and in tip top shape. it was a shame about those spectators, but i can report that as always the BRC maintained a very well organised event and contrary to media lies, it was a simple accident. the car in question snapped traction at considerable speed and ploughed down spectators like a ten pin bowling ball but that's a risk that comes hand in hand with rally stages unfortunately and it sucks when it happens :(

i heard that it was the marshals fault through bbc news, now that's just another made up story.

on the plus side...i've collected two souvenirs, two door mirrors. both are carbon fibre, one is similar in shape but is humped but is from an unknown car and the other one (which is just chipped and scored) is from one of the two WRC scoobs or at least i'm 99.548384 a very precise amount sure that it's from the WRC scoob
IMG_20140601_155047.jpg