John's Progress Thread (JE_GT)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have some carbon badges, 15mm spacers coming instead of the 25mm ones already fitted and a few stickers for the rear window but until later in the year nothing else planned lol

JE, let me know if your planning on selling the 25mm spacers, may need some :D

Cracking progress mate, looking good

I will be selling the front set mate but the backs are staying on as they don't rub with the coilovers wound all the way down, I'll be in Chelmsford - Essex next week for work so could give you them there if you fancy driving up

How much you want for the spacers?

Although I'm not really into adding spacers to a car.. curious how they look on my rear wheels.

Front spacers off, Helper springs removed from the coilovers, front is now nice and low (another 30-40mm I reckon) will add pics when I wake up :)

20120609142228.jpg

20120609175137.jpg

20120609175144.jpg

20120609175149.jpg

20120609175155.jpg

I can literally just slide a pack of ciggies under the front bumper so it's quite low now

You only changed the front ones?

Going to leave the rears like that or lower them too?

Looks very cool :cool:

'Stance:Nation' sticker required, no? :p

MovingShadow":1933ur9y said:
You only changed the front ones?

Going to leave the rears like that or lower them too?

Looks very cool :cool:

'Stance:Nation' sticker required, no? :p

Yep, had to remove the front helper springs and spacers to allow me to lower it properly and avoid either rubbing on the arches or on the spring adjuster platform on the coilovers. I have left the rear spacers on as they don't rub and they won't go any lower unless I take the spring adjusting platform out.. dodgy or?

I think you should blacken everything on the GT. I reckon it would look pretty stealthy :p

Really? Not a little over the top on black? I kinda like the Silver bits on it, if someone could photoshop it for me maybe?