Just kerbed a wheel

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I go somewhere and the only parking available is kerb... I'll go home. Not risking it ever!

There's a fair bit of stretch on the standard 195's over the 7J wheels which means kurbage is suprisingly easy. I've got some 205's ready to go on the fronts and swap them over when needed (obviously wider need to go on the rears but as swapping not an issue)

Add a little bit more protection, a little more grip too. They're about the same price as the 195's too.

Erm pretty sure the back of the spokes will have it unless someone comes on who already knows. I can't look it up atm either :lol: not sure the handbook would have it. Surely some text from renault online will but not sure where you would look as most people don't care.

Bit further than Blackpool but WRC (Wheel Repair Centre) in Bamber Bridge are excellent. One of the best in the country, they are a bit dearer than other places (£70 as opposed to £40-60 a wheel) but you definitely get what you pay for. The £70 includes removing and refitting/balancing the tyre as well.