Ktec exhaust

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darren89

Reaction score
Anyone own a Ktec cat back system or have any feed back on one?
And if it affects the warranty!? :?
Cheers :D

Renault operate an exchange warranty: Any part you change is no longer covered by warranty but any associated parts are, unless the modified part causes any associated part to fail. I.e, if you change your Induction kit, your intake system (up to TB I think) is no longer covered, but if said induction kit falls to bits and f*cks your engine, you're shit outta luck....

AAND, Exhausts, Brakes etc are considered wear and tear items and no warranty is offered :D
I can't comment on the KTec exhaust apart from it's Janspeed Supplied :D

Hope it helps

M

If they have the issues the GT ones had i wouldnt bother. Spend a bit more and get a supersprint from Kam racing.

I had a GT one on my old GT and it was more hassle then it was worth. the rear box kept twisting being told it was my fitment took it back and it was the systems fault and Ktec sorted that out. Then baffles went and got no where so sold the car on with the exhaust and got my RS

Twingogeekeo":3cvfiyhv said:
If they have the issues the GT ones had i wouldnt bother. Spend a bit more and get a supersprint from Kam racing.

I had a GT one on my old GT and it was more hassle then it was worth. the rear box kept twisting being told it was my fitment took it back and it was the systems fault and Ktec sorted that out. Then baffles went and got no where so sold the car on with the exhaust and got my RS

+1 supersprints are better, it get your own custom done

K-Tec/Janspeed are one of the best exhausts you can get, period.

Loverly burble and fitment is spot on :)

harry_mcc":tbnnjw0l said:
Where's the cheapest and best place to get one of these exhausts?

You can only buy these from Ktec if its a Ktec/Janspeed exhaust you want

Are Ktec Janspeed? is there a connection between the 2 or is one big company merged to one

harry_mcc":20gxxqmb said:
Are Ktec Janspeed? is there a connection between the 2 or is one big company merged to one

Janspeed are the people that make all the exhaust for Ktec. Janspeed will only sell them via Ktec you cant get there exhausts anywhere else for the 133.

Ktec pay a lot for to be the only ones to sell it, just like their doing with CatCams where they'll be the supplier

quite pleased with my ktec exhaust as well. my first tail-box was rattling though. got it replaced free of shipping charges no questions asked - so +1 for service as well.

Hold out for piper to make one, its only a matter of time