Location of MAP and crank angle sensor?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wipperman

Reaction score
Hello,
I have a Twingo RS Gordini which suddenly gives me the P0300 error, random misfire.
I have done some googling, MAP sensor and crank angle sensor could require some cleaning.
Problem is that I cant find the sensors
MAP sensor-front of the inlet manifold, towards the left, small box with a 8mm bolt.
Crank sensor, front of the gearbox, near the plastic oil filter.

Has anyone got pictures/schematics?

Thanks
Best regards
Anders

Map sensor is on top of the inlet manifold at the back, almost hidden under the scuttle panel with a grey plug, careful not to snap in the manifold when removing. No bolt in this.

Crank/TDC sensor is on top on the gearbox like a clio is it not? May be wrong on that one.

Pull the spark plugs out and check for corrosion there, may be either the ignition coil or spark plug causing a misfire too.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dave_133":1z9pf46m said:
Map sensor is on top of the inlet manifold at the back, almost hidden under the scuttle panel with a grey plug, careful not to snap in the manifold when removing. No bolt in this.

Crank/TDC sensor is on top on the gearbox like a clio is it not? May be wrong on that one.

Pull the spark plugs out and check for corrosion there, may be either the ignition coil or spark plug causing a misfire too.

Good luck

Thanks!
I started to remove the spark plugs, two of them where in a really bad shape. I changed all spark plugs and the car is now better than new.

Best regards
Anders

Glad to hear! Carry on enjoying the car now ha