look what i bought at the weekend :-)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome :)

I use to have petrol cars but kept crashing them so sold them as they was costing me to much money :lol:

I bought my bf a hpi mt2 a few years ago and we just got it out the shed and ran it for a bit, which was so much fun. so i`ve got the bug again. :)

I had the exact one about 6/7 years ago in a kit form.. Loved that thing. New battery, brushless motor and ESC and the thing FLEW. Swapped that out for a nitro stadium truck then a Ho-Bao 1:5 monster truck and then got rid of that.

Quite recently bought a rolling chassis from ebay and built up a nitro car from all the bits I had with a little drifter in mind. Gave up with all the crap weather but will crack it out again in the summer and finish where I left it :)

I dont have any my way anymore, i think i`m the only part of the county without any. its in devon and london and i`m in the middle with no snow :-(,

That looks awesome, I keep meaning to put the money aside to get a nitro car but never get round too it haha.