• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lots of Parts for Sale ..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Reaction score
If the spoiler was black I'd go for it right away... Though doesn't take much to spray ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt":3rtvm4zm said:
If the spoiler was black I'd go for it right away... Though doesn't take much to spray ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have a spare rs spoiler but is has two bumbles in it just needs them bits re doing

Too bad, that the parts are in UK... otherwise I would be very interessted in the spoiler, but does not make sense... wish you all the best to get a new job as soon as possible

mate still got the spoiler???
im tempted for a special reason... ive got my gt one you can have

il still take the rs spoiler off u mate i kept trying to get a hold of u on rs forum to confirm payment

Hows the car going Danny you keeping ot selling still ?

ill have the springs . pm mw about payment.

all right mate ive got the money here to get the rs spoiler off u i need it lol just seen u just got ur internet back on i pm you through my work email address so if u can pm me about it mate il pay the money tomorrow for that spoiler or email me directly il get it straight away through my phone [email protected] get back ASAP buddy if possible cheers Darren

Danny133":m5cwo0u4 said:
right guys - got a new job so hoping i can keep most of my stuff BUT

i have some BRAND NEW never fitted KTEC Braided brake lines. Complete set of 4 and some Castrol Super Duper fluid .. only want £60 for the lot delivered.

Cost me alot more than that so its a bargain to be fair ..

were these £50 above in the original post?

Danny133":2b3zbwvb said:
Lost my job, moving house and its all got to go :(

RS Spoiler - Painted Anthracite - Swap for standard GT one plus £50 my way,

4 x TD Pro Race 1.2 17'' Yokohoma Parada 2 Tyres (1 wheel has a scuff) - Swap for standard cup wheels plus £50 my way

Apex Lowering Springs 35mm - £60

KTEC Braided Hoses & Castrol Fluid BRAND NEW - £50

SFS Silicone Hoses - Orange £100

Rear Strut Brace - £25

Or the whole lot for £300 plus standards in return

are these the same ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.