Martin's Gordini TCE

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JMR":1bf49767 said:
Avatar needs changing Martin ;-)

Done ;)

Fitted a pipercross panel filter today and then removed the Twingo badge from the back as half the W was missing anyway, looks like someone had got to close with a pressure washer lol

Martin_172":3heyfmkf said:
JMR":3heyfmkf said:
Avatar needs changing Martin ;-)

Done ;)

Fitted a pipercross panel filter today and then removed the Twingo badge from the back as half the W was missing anyway, looks like someone had got to close with a pressure washer lol

Good good,

Thats how I managed to de'twingo mine

old vs new!

d1c0.jpg

rjt1.jpg

2uky.jpg

q6sp.jpg

Welcome back Martin! Very tidy 'dini you've got there - I've never been a fan of the look of them either but the spec is superb. Who drives the red one now then, or is that still yours too?

Cheers mate i was never into them either but the spec, miles and age ment it was worth while. best mate drives it, hes registered on here but never really comes on

had delays after delay with coilovers (same issue I had with AP's last time!!) so canceled them and ill look into them in a few months maby go for KW's

however, a week on Tuesday (11th march) im driving down to Leeds to RS Tuning to have my 172 injectors fitted and mapped :)