Martins Twingo Progress

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supermrtino1

Reaction score
Thought I would start a progress thread since I've had a few things done to it now and there's more on the way!

Share your thoughts and let me know what yous think!!

EXTERIOR
Removed Twingo lettering for rear boot lid.
Upgraded headlights Phillips White Vision Xenon
Upgraded side lights and number plate lights Phillips Blue Vision Ultra
Clear/ silver indicator bulbs
Yellow tint covering Fog Lights

INTERIOR
Removed front and rear seats
Installed 2x Sparco Rev bucket seats Black
2x 4 point Sabelt Harnesses Red
All work was carried out by Motorsport garage who have there own race team

ENGINE
K&N induction kit with cold air feed
Changed spark plugs NGK

HANDLING
Changed all 4 tires to Maxxis Performance Tires

Download-File

Download-File

Download-File

Download-File

Download-File

Download-File

Download-File

How much of an improvement did you see with the headlights? And are they easy to fit?

Well I had an HID kit in before these and they were great really bright and loved the look of them but when I came to B-Roads in the dark the gave no distance at all! So as far as the Phillips bulbs go they are a vast improvement great distance on full beam and on the normal setting not really what I would call a xenon look but better than your standard dull yellow highlights. Very easy to fit just take the panels off the back of the light unclip the metal housing and pull the bulb out

Supermrtino1":2fct3or3 said:
Well I had an HID kit in before these and they were great really bright and loved the look of them but when I came to B-Roads in the dark the gave no distance at all! So as far as the Phillips bulbs go they are a vast improvement great distance on full beam and on the normal setting not really what I would call a xenon look but better than your standard dull yellow highlights. Very easy to fit just take the panels off the back of the light unclip the metal housing and pull the bulb out

Ahh right, was thinking of HIDs but as you say they're not very good at distances..
Got some night breakers in but wanted some that were a whiter light without compromising on distance :/ might have a look at these!
What are the sidelights like? Got a link?

Edit:
Loving the seats aswell! :D