Mats?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kezza133

Reaction score
Hi, got my 133 y'day and am looking for some nice mats, anyone got any suggestions, links or pics.

Kezza133":3dp101h4 said:
Hi, got my 133 y'day and am looking for some nice mats, anyone got any suggestions, links or pics.
I'm sure Karl (twingogeekeo) can do you a good deal

Yep, speak to Karl as he works in parts dept at a Renault dealers; you should also qualify for a forum discount.

Renaultsport Carpet Mats - 7711420043
smc-renault-parts/

Karl, is there any chance you can get Mats for the Wind?

I know there's 2 offical types of mats for the Wind.

When I bought it they gave me Twingo mats for free but I guess they're not the highest quality because they're already being weary (where your heels rests mostly).

Twingo RS mats £55.82 the RRP is £60.01

Also Movingshadow isnt yours a LHD? I should be able to.

Twingogeekeo":2xeh92bg said:

Thank you! I'll have a word with the other half, coz he'll be paying :) Is there a link or pics anywhere as I've seen 2 different versions online! How much would postage be? Sorry if this is already on here somewhere!

Kezza133":xsiuy5q4 said:
Twingogeekeo":xsiuy5q4 said:

Thank you! I'll have a word with the other half, coz he'll be paying :) Is there a link or pics anywhere as I've seen 2 different versions online! How much would postage be? Sorry if this is already on here somewhere!

Price includes postage. Also they have a orange stitching.

Big bump on this thread - but my mats are looking worse for wear. Anyone got a good source for these still? Tried my local dealer with the part number above and they wanted £110+VAT for a set!!