Megane 250 why would you wreck it

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone obviously can't drive. What a waste!!

Well it's not had it's speedo 'updated', so the previous owner could obviously see :lol:

sorry but im not a fan of the 250's anyway so dont think it looks any worse!!
im suprised the dealer hasnt taken them off tho

oh no! thats terrible the meg 250 needs to be left fresh it dosent suit vinyls or stripes

This is weird, open it on my phone, it shows a crashed damaged grey one, open it on computer and it shows a car with stupid stickers???

Daveyb133":q94pwiec said:
This is weird, open it on my phone, it shows a crashed damaged grey one, open it on computer and it shows a car with stupid stickers???

Just tried on my phone, and get an eBay error page, saying there's no information for that listing. How strange. Opens fine (red one with stupid stickers) on all the computers I've been on today

Yeah, I'm seeing the red one with black stripes.

Looks like a sunburnt Colorado Beetle :lol:

TURBO":dai53bf4 said:
sorry but im not a fan of the 250's anyway so dont think it looks any worse!!
im suprised the dealer hasnt taken them off tho

You should drive one. They are awesome :cool:

Yea they are really amazing, my mum has owned 3.2 litre V6 4wd Audi tt's and an A3 and there handling and acceleration and even quality dosent come close to her favourite car she's ever had!

Any front wheeled car you can powerslide through an almost 90 degree scrub is amazing in my eyes. I'd like to say I did it, but alas it was the expert at Bedford who took me for a few laps.

Status
Not open for further replies.