My introduction as a member and the car in question!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xRAZZAMATAZZx

Reaction score
Hello there!

My name is Ryan and tomorrow I'll be handed the keys to a Renault Twingo RS 133 Gordini 2011. I've been working at a Renault dealership since 2012 and I've done a bit of everything, besides workshop. As such I've developed a special relationship with Renault cars. I've photographed plenty of £3k Clio riptide's but also Megane Trophy R's and I've been looking to get a sporty number for myself eventually.

Funnily enough my first car after passing my test (a requirement to become a salesman at the dealership) was a Renault Twingo 1.2 2012 with the RS look back. 75hp but looked the part in black and white. I drove that thing everywhere and loved the "keep the foot planted and your still not speeding" on the B roads.

So to have a Twingo RS, and a limited Gordini no less, I had to jump at the chance. The interior is mint and the exterior excellent for 10 years old. Only done 34k miles. I'm so happy and can't wait to get to know it more and keep it preserved and maintained. I'm looking to descretely upgrade it without making it look vastly different. I'm definitely going to keep the original parts to put it back to stock if needs be.

Anyways sorry for waffling on but I've been stalking here for the last week and really enjoyed the knowledge and friendliness which I must admit, I'll need help to make the right decisions and draw inspiration from the rest of you to keep this little gem polished and exquisite into the far future.

All the best,
Ryan!

(PS it's #174)

Thanks! Just took it for a nice drive. Found out some things I need to look at. Only minor things, car pulls well but I suspect it's lost some of those horses along the way. And I think I need to look at engine cooling too.