My little christian

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure the owner of that car is on mx5nutz forum - for some reason that car is memorable...

As for insurance on s/c'd 5s, I was running declared mods up to 170bhp plus coilovers on my Eunos - that was insured fully comp plus work use for £500 through A Plan. Though there was a clause that it had to be garaged after 10pm when parked within half a mile of my house.

It's been a while since i updated this.

I did my second DWYB pod day Wednesday which went well.

As my insurance renewal is due on the 25th i haven't bothered putting the new mods on the car but they will be fitted on the 25th!

New mods are:

Bgw (test fitted)

New steering wheel and quick release

Rear tow hook

Strutbrace

I will be buying side skirts and dual exit exhaust when i get another job (got made redundant as of yesterday)

My old welded diff decided that it was going to try to lock up whilst driving down the a3 :shock: . The guy i got it welded by did a very bad job and the welds cracked off. Whilst swapping it with my open diff matt ended up with a smashed front tooth, which is going to cost over £1000 to get fixed.

Sucks about your job and hope you get a new one soon.

Need some pics once the new mods are on. I saw the video of you doing donuts around Matt. Looked like you were doing well and makes me want an mx drift car.

Don't wreck it with an awful wing that thing is sweet :)

Keep up the good work and good luck in getting a new job.

I finally fiited my xxr's yesterday :D

Ordered some side skirts for him too.

I will be fitting the BGW tomorrow once the legs are painted black :twisted:

I love how Christian looks now :D

Getting a new windscreen fitted tomorrow as it has two large chips in it which might make it fail the MOT.

Went to santapod DWYB again on 26th feb, still need to get the rest of the photos. Managed to crack the front bumper by driving into a cone :oops: and snapped the corner off the rear bumper with the rear tyre.

One of my xxr's has been kurbed :cry: :x and it wasn't me! to cheer myself up i bought some minion dust caps. I will add photos later.