My old yaris t sport!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpy

Reaction score
As title, thought i would share a few pictures of it. Bought it completely standard in june 2010 sold in november :lol:

Few pics from when it was on pistonheads.

yaris1.jpg

yaris7.jpg

yaris2.jpg

Andd they day i brought the twingo home!

twingo.jpg

Cheers

(Still yet to find time to get some pics of the twingo, i will soon)

Was good for a 1.5, had 123 bhp with a full system. Twingo is faster though obvioussly.

It sounded immense aswell.

When i worked for Toyota before i moved to Renault i always use to say i would get one still have :lol:

Car looks stunning

prob the best yaris iv ever seen!!!
how does the twingo compare??

Twingo is much better tbh, though the yaris was amazing for having 4 cupholders that can fit a large mcdonalds drink in..yet the twingo has none ha.

Nah wheels went with the car mate.

Hopefully he will like, he lived canny far away so wont know spose!

Sharpy":3omkrypl said:
Twingo is much better tbh, though the yaris was amazing for having 4 cupholders that can fit a large mcdonalds drink in..yet the twingo has none ha.

Nah wheels went with the car mate.

Love the reason for it being amazing :lol:

Cup holders

Haha it was immense for cup holders! had two in the front centre, one in between the front seats at the back. And two in the back doorcards.

Major let down with the twingo, i was actually gutted when it wouldnt fit haha

And the lad who bought it was japenese, so probs liked his cars so hopefully he will. would be good to see it again.

Most Japenese guy when they by the Jap cars the look after them and keep modifying them

iamstuart":23zzk97z said:
The twingo cup holders are more like can holders really as its about all that will fit in them :p

there just for catching loose change,keys and mobile :lol:

A little can is just not enough! just means ive got to hold the drink while i drive. ha

There was not much left to do to that car tbh, apart from a turbo or something.