New Dodo Juice Products

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monster Detail

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

We've got some new Dodo Juice products arriving tomorrow.

Newly released:

Dodo Juice Supernatural Tar & Glue Remover 500ml - A high quality tar, rubber and glue remover, made with natural orange oil.

Most tar and glue removers are pretty unpleasant to use, but not this one! Supernatural Tar & Glue Remover will do what it says on the label, and remove tar, rubber and glue with ease – whilst being a pleasure to use. It’s made with pure, natural orange oil, and smells amazing.

Dodo Juice Crudzilla Traffic Film Remover 500ml - Dodo Juice’s powerful traffic film remover, for use as a pre-wash.

Traffic Film Removers are extremely strong cleansers designed to blitz contaminants at a pre-wash stage, so that the wash stage is made easier later on. They are also very good at stripping old wax. Crudzilla is made from a blend of detergents, solvents and caustic cleaners and even unblocked the Dodo Juice sink… just make sure you rinse thoroughly! Something this strong shouldn’t be left on paint indefinitely. This spray contains 500ml of ready to go TFR solution.

New to our range:

Dodo Juice Mellow Yellow Advanced Wheel Cleaner 500ml - A strong, yet gentle, wheel cleaner. Ready to go.

Really gets to work on brake dust, yet very kind to wheels because it targets the contamination, not the surface underneath. Unlike the extremely caustic alkali products on the market, created because of scaremongering about acids, this is an acidic treatment with a ‘controlled effect’ giving the best of both worlds.

As always, any questions, please send me a PM or email :)

Thanks, Matt

The crudzilla, i see it's a pre wash, is it like a snow foam? Or a shampoo wash sort of thing?

Also, do you sell any snow foam as I ran out last time I washed the car, and my mum likes to use it as a novelty to avoid putting her hand in a bucket (or two)

Courtney":2hwug2qk said:
The crudzilla, i see it's a pre wash, is it like a snow foam? Or a shampoo wash sort of thing?

Also, do you sell any snow foam as I ran out last time I washed the car, and my mum likes to use it as a novelty to avoid putting her hand in a bucket (or two)

Sorry Courtney, I've only just seen this - my email notifications are playing up. Crudzilla is similar to snow foam - probably less fun but slightly more effective.

Here's how you'd use it:

1 - Rinse car with pressure washer/hose
2 - Spray Crudzilla on paint/wheels and leave to dwell
3 - Rinse off with pressure washer/hose
4 - Wash, polish, wax etc...

The basic idea of Crudzilla is to really efficiently attack grime, grease and dirt prior to washing. This makes washing easier, quicker and, most importantly, SAFER (less risk of inflicting swirls etc).

We don't currently stock any dedicated snow foam but all Dodo Juice shampoos are compatible with a foam lance and actually work extremely well.

Yay! You have mellow yellow wheel cleaner, will have to order both of these off u once I get paid, how much would it be for both? :)

holliedynamique":1yjg01tw said:
Yay! You have mellow yellow wheel cleaner, will have to order both of these off u once I get paid, how much would it be for both? :)

Hi Hollie, I've sent you a message :)