New Essex Car Show - June 18th 2011

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al

Reaction score
Taken from RSUK forum and forwarded to here as I thought one or more of your guys might like to attend, be part of this show:

Hi All

I am on the committee for a new Car Show in Harold Wood Essex being held at Redden Court School on the 18th of June this year, this is being put together by a group of car enthusiasts from St Peters Church. This a not for profit charity fund raising event and our charity of choice is The London Air Ambulance. Entry is free for exhibitors (donations gratefully received) and a £1 entry, donated to the charity, for all (adult) visitors on the day.

We are aiming to have around 100 Vintage/Sports/Classic/Rare and Kit cars on site and currently have sponsorship from Audi, Ford, Lotus and BMW/Mini.

As I am a massive fan of the RenaultSports I’d like to try and get a good set along. Due to not having limitless space I am trying to organise one or two of each RS model and the most interesting examples I can find! So if you have an RS (or other sports/kit/vintage/classic/rare) car you’d like to bring along please PM or email me ([email protected]) the details preferably with a photo.

Ideally I'd like to get the below plus or minus Cup's, Trophys or other variants

225 ph 1/ph 2
R26
R26R

V6
(I'll be posting on the MeganeSport site too)

Renaultsport Spider (If I can find one! Anybody own one or know an owner?)

We will have our website up and running with more details soon and I’ll post that so you can all see how things are shaping up. We are hoping to have an online booking function as well.

Hope that some of you are interested and if you don’t fancy showing feel free to come along it is a public event and as well as the cars there will be exhibitors, sellers, games with prizes food etc…..it should be a good day!

Any questions etc, either email Dave directly at the above address or PM me and I'll pass on your details.

Well, it's for 133's Karl.... hence why I've put it on here....... I've just copied the bit Dave wrote.

Twingogeekeo":2m0ubelb said:
Oright my bad :lol: the way i read it was one of each car

It is I think, but posted it here - and here's my thinking which might seem radical - that members on this forum *might* have a few 133's........ :lol:

Yes i know what your saying but when i read it on RSUK he only wants 1 of each Renaultsport model so it we all turned up it wouldnt work

one or two of each RS model and the most interesting examples I can find!

Twingogeekeo":adl5vtrr said:
Yes i know what your saying but when i read it on RSUK he only wants 1 of each Renaultsport model so it we all turned up it wouldnt work

You can all still go, just depends how many they want on the stand or area. I don't mind whoever takes my place, after all I did get emailed first ;) lol

Al":i5vm2ppf said:
Twingogeekeo":i5vm2ppf said:

You can all still go, just depends how many they want on the stand or area. I don't mind whoever takes my place, after all I did get emailed first ;) lol

Fairplay. Im tempted but a little unsure