[New join] Rain Guard

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdaky7

Reaction score
Halo everyone, I just bought Renault Twingo RS Gordini.
In HK not much people using this car and I have no idea to find any parts...
Can you guys advise me how to find any component?
And I am looking for a pair of rain guard right now, any suggestion?
Thanks a lot!!

When you say rain guard, I take it you mean what we call wind deflectors. They go round the top edge of the driver and passenger front windows. Check out Ebay or go to a company like Heko`s website. By the way, Welcome to the Twingo family!

Yup, I do mean wind deflectors.
Sorry for making confusion as I don't know the exact term when translating Chinese to English haha...
Can you provide me more website for finding any parts of Twingo? Right now I only know allcartpartsfast and K-Tec.
Thanks anyway!

For replacement parts I look at eurocarparts. I am not sure about shipping internationally though!

Have not really used many companies for parts as my Twingo only goes out on high days and holidays, so milage is extremely low. Have used K tec and Renault parts direct and as above courtesy of jml eurocarparts are very good. Hope you don`t have the need for many spares though and enjoy owning what I think is not a bad little motor! :-D

Haha i get it, thanks for the reply!
May I know is there any facebook group or whatsapp group for twingo in English?
I hope to know more about this great car...

Twingo133.net has a Facebook page and it`s worth joining! Some great people on there and it opens up a whole network of Renault enthusiasts because there are people on there who don`t just own Twingo`s, they also own other cars in the Renaultsport range.

Oh...I just requested to join the facebook group and waiting for the acceptance.
I can see there are many great people and information, thank you so much!

You are welcome! You should get excepted on there in no time. Enjoy!!!!