New to the forum, 2nd hand 2010 RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gippo80

Reaction score
Hi there,
just new to the forum. I'm a 1 year 2010 RS Twingo owner. Quite an amusing car! Writing from Italy.
Was wondering how to improve the display, since mine has just the speed display that shows total km/trip km recorder/car service remaining km/clock/outside temp that can be selected with the button on the steering wheel lever. No central display replaced by a small sort of glove box.
Twingo RS is the first edition, before 2013 restyling. I was wondering if something can be changed by installing a new display.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20211204_163351.jpg
    20211204_163351.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20210408-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210408-WA0003.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello and welcome. Thanks for joining. Home somebody reads and will be able to assist you.

Hi! I am from Romania, I have the same car, same display, but 2009. I ask at Renault dealer about how to install the central display, but they said it's too expensive, because you'll need different computer, cables etc. But if someone on this forum has a solution about that, I am interested too.

Hi.
All different wiring is needed. Radio harness, climate harness, temperature harness. Alot of effort. I have all the parts and still unable to do it! The display doesn't show much information, the Renaultsport Monitor is another add on which shows 0-60 times etc. The normal display is just radio information.