Nice clean wheels.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicken

Reaction score
Due to the recent poor weather i put my steel wheels back onto the car and stored the alloys. Looked at them yesterday and realised they need a serious clean up so heres some picks. You guys think its an improvement?

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0512.jpg

DSCN0507.jpg

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0510.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

good job!!!
multi spokes are a s**t to clean!!

i thought they were silver in the 1st pic!!! good work cleaning them, look much better!!

I was about to say the same, thought they were silver.

Not a bad move putting the steelies on for winter. Me and the missus had discussed putting banded steel rims on her 133, would work out fairly pricey though.

Im gonna buy a cheap set of alloys if they ever come up for winter wheels.

Also chicken when you wanna clear my wheels inside and out th minging ;)

Cheers guys still got dirt on them tho you just can't see it :) Karl I'll do them for a free spoiler

Tell you what fit my lowered springs at the meet and I'll do them then :p

At a meet you gotta be having a laugh dont mind doing them on my drive sometime :lol:

hey guys, just want to know if anyone uses a top quality tyre dressing??? a real wet look one?? i have nearly all of 'autoglym' products, and they are amazing! the tyre dressing is good, but im looking for more of a wetter look?? more of a gel i suppose, any ideas???

cheers pal, have you got a picture of what your tyres look like with that on??