• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Numerous parts needed

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bilham

Reaction score
I have a damaged Twingo 133 that I require numerous parts for,

From looking in the vehicle I feel it will at least require:

- New Dash
- New passenger side Renault sport seat
- Front bumper
- Passenger side front wing
- Rear bumper (could maybe be repaired depending on cost of spare)
- Rear passenger side wheel arch
- New passenger side front light
- Air resonator box

That is all I can think of at the moment but more may be needed

Let me know what you have/don’t have and price, im unsure as to whether it would be cheaper just to buy another damaged or non-runner and change the parts as required.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BREAKING-RENAULT-TWINGO-133-SPORT-2010-SUN-VISOR-/400172664712?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d2c264788

Obviously a drivers side write off, so maybe some luck enquiring with the passenger side bits.

I hope you came away unscathed?

I have emailed them and they say they have none of the parts i require.. :S....

Yep im not to bad good amount of whiplash.. had full harnesses and helmets.

We was at Spa race track on a track day after being to the ring done it first lap 360 spin into a wall...

bilham":33a30tcj said:
Yep im not to bad good amount of whiplash.. had full harnesses and helmets.

We was at Spa race track on a track day after being to the ring done it first lap 360 spin into a wall...

Ouchey, sounds a bit nasty. Hope you and the twingo recover speedily

Thanks
yeaa wasnt nice.. Could have been worse just need to get the car back to the UK and get it repaired

hi there i have a rear bumper from a 10 plate 1.2 extreme it should be the same in mint condition in silver drivers door none key type needs painting was burnt slightly and that Air resonator box is that what fits next to fuel tank ??? let me know if intrested ,,pete

Status
Not open for further replies.