OBD System

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME!!!
I shall be investing in one of these as 1. It's extra Jap goodness, 2. T can link multiple sensors to it, 3. It's a hell of a lot cheaper than I expected, 4. Cheaper than drilling holes in my car for multiple guages.

Cheers Matt =D

M

Looks good I'm all for JDM but not on a Renault it doesn't feel right coming from a Jap car! :lol:

I'd have issues on where to install it, though for the price it seems better value than the scangauge system.

Mr_Ben":1gz1naw4 said:
Looks good I'm all for JDM but not on a Renault it doesn't feel right coming from a Jap car! :lol:

I'd have issues on where to install it, though for the price it seems better value than the scangauge system.

I've had thoughts about where to mount it as well. I'm thinking Drivers side pillar or about where the tax disc sits, on the other side of the screen.
It would solve the issue of having to buy at least 3 guages, mount them (by probably screwing holes in stuff) and run the lines in a way that's tidy. All the DSD Guages by Defi/Depo/STRI are all just short of £200, the Greddy seems to be more economically viable.

Add in the fact that it's a fault code reader/clearer and data logger and it makes it a very comprehensive package for the money.

M

That does look awesome, puts the Scangauge to shame in the looks department!