• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

omp subframes, omp side mounts & omp runners

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 980

Reaction score
Updated 8/7/14 - bucket seat has now sold.

The items for sale are as follows:

Both left and right omp subframes - HC/875S, HC/875D
https://www.kamracing.co.uk/car-tuning/renault/renault-twingo/interior/seat-subframes-accessories/renault-twingo-2008-omp-seat-subframe.html

Two sets of omp low sidemounts - OMP-HC/733E
https://ybracing.com/omp-hc733e-hc872-ad01-hc733e-omp-racing-bucket-seat-side-mount-brackets-fixing-subframe-fia-approved.html

1 x omp runner assembly - OMP HC/665
https://ybracing.com/omp-hc665-hc872-ad01-hc665-omp-sliding-seat-mount-kit-for-race-bucket-seats-with-free-fitting-bolts1.html

3EA17B44-5E5E-4A9C-9107-B09657F41C22_zps0z1boy7k.jpg

65e6256a-0c17-4957-91b6-baeeb0821d49_zpsa1b0039b.jpg

63D98BC9-3143-4C68-9FBE-CA668B385D1C_zpsts36pccs.jpg

The runners were only trail fitted and then removed as I was happy with the fixed position.

Open to offers, preferably collection from Wigan.

Looking for
£120 for the subframes
£25 for each pair of side mounts
£30 for the runners

You look to have a fair lean on the positioning (high mounting front and far down at the rear). Maybe try dropping the front seat mounting down to the lower hole and have the seat more upright which will decrease the pressure on the back of your leg.

My side mounts are the other way round to yours, but that may not work on the Bimarcos.

I'm sure you can get a better position and posture with these than the original seat allows. However, it may not be as gangster as your used to

GLWS Mark! wish i didn't have a holiday/insurance/fixing the car all to pay for in the next 6-8 weeks! :(

I've tried a few different positions. I had it up one more but it was still the same.

I'm going to take out the omp runner as it makes it a bit harder trying to position everything.

It won't make a difference will it depending which way the side mounts are?

And Neil, I don't really drive like a gangster, I sit quite forwards and I just find with a backwards tilt the seat a lot more comfier

markhardy":1636ivo9 said:
I've tried a few different positions. I had it up one more but it was still the same.

I'm going to take out the omp runner as it makes it a bit harder trying to position everything.

It won't make a difference will it depending which way the side mounts are?
I thought of dropping the front as that will lower the thigh cushions more, relative to your feet and backside(about 20mm), as opposed to raising the rear mounts which would have the same angle change to the seat but will make very little change to the cushion height.

Have you tried removing the thigh cushion? Does that clear the pressure point? The thigh supports do tend to be quite thick, so maybe it could be reduced in depth.

Having the brackets the other way round will clear the lap strap harness hole, so the straps wont get chaffed. and setting up the seat height is a bit easier as theres only two holes high/low. Then adjust the front for the angle, which will raise/lower the front cushion too. With limitted steering wheel adjustment, the angle will probably be a bit of a comprises.

Ok I'll try it that way. So when you say you have your mounts the other way round... Do you mean the L shape goes under the seat but you've just used my right nought for the left and vice verse? Or have you got the side mount feet pointing outwards?

markhardy":3vdvu5or said:
Ok I'll try it that way. So when you say you have your mounts the other way round... Do you mean the L shape goes under the seat but you've just used my right mount for the left and vice verse?
This. Switch em round, keeping the stickers visible :)

Haha Iv just noticed mark your the guy I saw Friday ?? I was in the red gt and gave you a nod :) the seat setup looks good man shame you need to get rid

sorry I completely forgot about this for sale thread!

The seat/subframe etc are out the car now.

The seat has sold pending collection on saturday.

Items for sale now are the omp seat frames, 2 sets of omp side mounts and one omp runner assembly

No takers 160 for the lot?

The cars going so plenty more for sale next week