Once your pissed .........

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pissed up what do you eat?

• Donna Kebab

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Chicken Kebab

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed Kebab

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Pizza

• Chicken Burger

• Cheese Burger

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Chips And Cheese

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Karl

Reaction score
.......... What do like to go and eat i think i know the anser but would be intresting.

Anythink missed please feel free to tell us

It's all about the Doner Kebabs mate, whether it be a chicken or lamb doner.

Plenty of salad, maybe a chilli sauce if I'm in the mood and that's me done. Also I find that it actually minimises the effect of the hangover next day!! Win, win I reckon haha.

at the time lots of chilli sause seems like a great idea but it brings its own problems the next day!!!!

Very true, last thing you need on a hangover is an ar$e like the Japanese flag!!!

If you remember it, toilet roll in the fridge the night before hahaha.

I voted Cheeseburger, which was my standby in my younger days. :roll:

These days, I'm more likely to go for chips and curry sauce from the Chinese Takeaway round the corner. :mrgreen:

Some mates used to have a skinfull then go for a curry, but I always prefer to eat first then drink later if it's Indian night :idea:

Kebab meat on chips covered in garlic mayo, onion rings and maybe a pizza to finish hehe.

it really surprises me how i`m not the size of a house with the amount of crap i eat after a few ciders :D

toni_133":1g4uj6qp said:
Kebab meat on chips covered in garlic mayo, onion rings and maybe a pizza to finish hehe.

it really surprises me how i`m not the size of a house with the amount of crap i eat after a few ciders :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ive had to cut the crap out as im trying to lose weight and become skinny again :D

Took up cycling about 4 - 5 months ago :)

I was cycling nearly every night to the bf`s who lives about 7 miles from me, but since its got cold and dark i gave up on that idea and its the twingo all the way. :D

I think i`m one of thoses really annoying people that can eat loads of crap and never really gain weight. :)

I cycle 6 and half miles to work everyday and then on a sunday go out and do 30 - 40 miles :) lost about 2 stone so far i think

jesus that is a mission. I think the furthest i`ve riden is about 25 miles, and i dont think i`ll be that again in a hurry, I had one sore arse the next day.

sore arse yea we know the real reason ;)

Also i where padded sorts and what not also ride a road bike when doing them distances so dont take long just a couple of hours :)

I have a mountain bike, thats a hard tail so it isnt that great on the road and my gears a little interesting and miss most of the first couple.

yea my mountain bike i keep to off road :lol: its shocking on road not quick enough. Could need a cable adjusting or you derailier screws adjusting. Dont tell me it a halfords bike ?

Ollie133cup":278xu672 said:
Nothing because im sad and dont drink ...... lol

Not sad sensable my misses dont drink she becomes a taxi and then the next moaning she fine and i just never want to wake up :oops: