Oval Plate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
This may help you on locating vechile information on your own car.

Attachments

• oval_p11.jpg
    oval_p11.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 828
Not all that helpful without the full coding listing......

But it's a good start....

Being as theres little info that I have found for the Twingo, is there a Renault technical bible to decode the plate? It was mentioned in one of the introduction threads that it was difficult to work out what spec the car was, being a cup or a wanabee lookalike

singlespeed":26dhgc05 said:
Being as theres little info that I have found for the Twingo, is there a Renault technical bible to decode the plate? It was mentioned in one of the introduction threads that it was difficult to work out what spec the car was, being a cup or a wanabee lookalike

Sorry a bit confused ?

He's asking if there's a list of all the different codes and what each code means rather than just examples of what they look like.

Nope as there are so many vechiles

CN0R is a Twingo Renaultsport if that helps

Have you not got the full code list then Karl or is that breach of confidential information?

Twingogeekeo":18ezccva said:
Nope as there are so many vechiles

CN0R is a Twingo Renaultsport if that helps
Not really no :p

Twingogeekeo":18ezccva said:
There isnt a full codes list that i can put my hands on.
Figured this would be the case. I guess even if there were it wouldn't be confidential as Mr_Ben suggested. :(

Just back from rescuing the neighbour from a leaking washing machine, to find a few replies, as I hadn't sent the reply :lol:

Sounds like it would be a bit of a trawl to find all the applicable codes that could be used to differenciate between the
twingo
RS twingo ff
RS twingo cup
RSTwingo ff with cup chassis
Gordini 100
Gordini 133
Gordini 133 with cup chassis