Paintballing Group Meet?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Courtney

Reaction score
Hi all :) my mother in her wise wisdom bought last year 20 spaces for paintballing, which have to be used by the beginning of July.. So what I was thinking is maybe a meet sort of thing where we could all go paintballing? I think I will be about £15 per person and I'm sure it includes about 200 paint balls.. (not alot I know).. But yeah what do you think? It can be used at any IPG or Delta force paintball site, nearest one to me is just outside of Crawley - not too far for the guildford guys but we can change to another site where more people can go?!

Well we can do somewhere central to everyone it doesn't have to be the Crawley one ;-)

im game :twisted:

how about milton keynes as thats the middle of the country so might b best for everyone :lol:

As far as I'm aware we don't have anywhere for paintballing in Mk. Closest one was closed!

jra3d":26fii7ij said:
As far as I'm aware we don't have anywhere for paintballing in Mk. Closest one was closed!

oh!!slight flaw in that plan then!!! :roll:

There's one in Leamington Spa/Warwick I think, if that's easy for people to get to?!

just had a quick look and it appears that ipg and delta force use the same sites??so heres a list of the sites that seem to be sort of central:

Maidenhead, RG10 0QH
Reading, RG4 7TR
Surrey, KT11 1NL
Surrey, KT11 3JY
Kings Langley, WD4 9
Hertfordshire, HP1 2RR
Northants, NN13 5NS

there are more sites around but depends how many peeps are thinking of going and from what area

also down to bej as its his birthday pressie :lol: :lol:

Twasnt a birthday present more of a something to do present! I'm easy as to where ever most people want to do it, as long as it's not too far!