Painting/wrapping the exterior..

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KneeCaap

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

At the start of winter i had a little bash in the twingo, now that the weathers getting better i have finally decided to get it fixed.
But i was wonder for my black GT what do you think the best colour to Paint/Wrap all the silver bits and diamonds. etc etc would be?

Cheers :D

Im having mine wrapped in either black or silver carbon fibre i think, cant really decide.. (mirror caps, fogs etc)

Yeah, i like silver but i want to have something more sort of in your face. :p was really tempted by yellow or malta blue but then red came in the picture... i just cant decide

See i like the idea of white alot, but im not sure if it would go as well as the white ID pack for the 133s.. I think it wouldnt blend aswel? but it is really really tempting. :)

I think it would look quite cool :) but thats just my opinion. Yellows been done on a black GT before and I think Orange has been done too. Should maybe ask someone on here to do a photoshop for you?

im going black all over, with black wheels.

could you get the place to sample a little on the fogs or something to see if you like the colour on?

i have seen black all over before, and it does not really that appeal to me, i like a bit of colour! :)

Bronze hmmm... thats a good suggestion! have never really seen a black and bronze car tho.

Theres a black twingo with bronze(ish) wheels Gaijin from Holand is i remember correctly.

They look quite sweet

What about gold? :D might not be to everyone's taste but I'm sure Gaijins brake callipers are gold and I think it looks pretty cool :)

A quick PS
6901413848_d4859e8e9b_z.jpg

Archieee":8a1lh0ra said:
how much was it to get it vinyl wrapped? and who does it? i might invest, but a different colour :p

I would sat that a Twingo will be getting on for £1k to wrap. It's really only as good as a cheap respray, but at least it can be reversed.

Araf":1iuh10cq said:
Archieee":1iuh10cq said:
how much was it to get it vinyl wrapped? and who does it? i might invest, but a different colour :p

I would sat that a Twingo will be getting on for £1k to wrap. It's really only as good as a cheap respray, but at least it can be reversed.
That for the full car to be wrapped? Surely it should only be, at the most, around £300 ...